Things To Do In Bora Bora
Undoubtedly Bora Bora is one of the most beautiful and famous islands in Polynesia, France. If you are a romantic or a nature lover and want to experience a paradise in its true sense this is the island you have to visit. While reaching the place, the sight of Bora Bora while looking down from the airway itself is very mesmerizing. The enthralling beauty of the coral reef and the small islands surrounding it. The island boasts a calm and relaxing atmosphere along-with the most breath taking beauty. There is something for everyone in Bora Bora. Whether you are a person who like to do a lot of activities or to just stay in it has everything. Some of the things that you can do are:
• Top Dive: if you like doing water sports this is a well regarded dive shop. It offers complete range of scuba activities. They also offer Nitrox dives without any extra cost.
• Bora Kaina Hut: it is a place for an idyllic island experience. The interiors have been made to suit a very romantic mood. There are candlelit tables, sand floor and wooden furniture. The food quality and presentation totally lives up to your expectations and matches with the setting. The service is very good and attentive. There are soothing songs that keep playing in the background.
• Galerie Pakalola: this is a gallery that displays the arts and crafts of the place. There are loads of Polynesian works of art including paintings and carvings by local artisans and artists. They also sell items out of which the jewelry and sarongs are very famous and are of quality.
• Jeep Safari Excursion on Bora Bora: you shall enjoy an adventurous ride of the island of Bora Bora on a jeep safari ride that shall take you around the place. They shall you around small villages to different look-out points from where you can enjoy the view of the place and its lagoons. There is also a historical part which you can explore. There are guides that speak English and tell you about the place. The historic site prides over the U.S. Army cannons that still remain from the World War – II.
• Glass Bottom Boat Tour: you can now enjoy the underwater world of Bora Bora without even getting wet. While you are inside a comfortable boat you shall still be able to experience that you are gliding over the coral reef. The glass bottomed floor lets you see through all the beautiful tropical fishes and the marine life. The guides that are on board with you are more than happy to share about the history and legends of Bora Bora’s famous lagoon during the cruise.
• Mai Kai Bora Bora: to experience an evening of scenic view along with a delectable cuisine visit the Mai Kai. They offer 3 and 4-course meals. The meals available are international, French and traditional Polynesian. It is a vivid representation of the Polynesian French fusion.