Tips When you Go Nature Tripping on your Next Travel
Travel is generally expensive. Transportation and accommodation are the factors that largely contribute to it. Airline transportation especially when going overseas constitutes more than half of the expenses. So whether it’s an international travel or local travel make sure to make it worthwhile. Natural sceneries are not common in urban life. It certainly makes a lot of sense that on your next travel you will be heading for some nature tripping. Why nature tripping? It is abundant in rural areas, it is good to relieve stress and anxiety of city life, and it’s the cheapest yet a worth-every-penny travel. Here are important things to remember when travelling through the rural areas.
- Plan Ahead. Not only that it allows you to scout for cheaper airline tickets, it also gives you ample time to research about the best local and international destination that suits your budget.
- Travel during off-peak season not only to avoid crowded natural landmarks, but also for cheaper accommodation.
- When going rural, make sure to bring any protection from mosquitoes such as insect repellant and make sure to bring some medicine kit for insect bites.
- When already there, seek for friendly advices from anyone who is a local so you won’t get ripped off. Ask three different people to be sure there is no over pricing because you are new to the place.
- Act like a pro traveler. They can spot first timers. People generally hesitate to cheat when they know you know more than they do.
- Travel in group. A group accommodation is generally lesser than an exclusive accommodation, at the same time safer than being alone.
- Seek some travel sites for a good package tour or check for any convenient routes to that destination. If possible check out for some couponing opportunities online, so you can get discount on your package tour purchase or for your ticket costs.
- Going to rural areas, you will still pass through big cities. Don’t be tempted to get accommodation in cities without checking availability of the rural accommodation. Rural accommodation is way far more affordable than the city accommodation.
- Choose to stay not so near to a popular natural landmark. Nature is still the same in the place nearby. You can also take an affordable ride if you wish to go there. Staying in a not so popular resort nearby incurs lesser accommodation than staying in the popular resort within the place itself. Anywhere nearby offers the same natural experience.